IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN CONTRIBUTING
RAFFLE AND SILENT AUCTION ITEMS MORE INFO IS HERE!
A convention isn't just put on by a small group of people, it takes the entire rose community to make it an outstanding experience! Everyone, from speakers to organizers, from judges to exhibitors, from registration table worker to raffle ticket seller is a volunteer! The more we all get involved, the better the Convention will be!
Choose one or maybe several ways that you find can work for you to support our joint endeavor!
RAFFLE AND SILENT AUCTION DONATIONS
We are working to make the Raffle and Silent Auction an extravaganza of rose related items, accessories, gift baskets and unique items. It's fun to try to win something you like or get a good deal on something you want! There will be a lot of lucky winners... which could include you!
To make the Raffle and Silent Auction a success, we would like to ask all of you for your help by making a donation to the Raffle and Silent Auction. Anything related to roses would be greatly appreciated. Consider cleaning out your rose library and sharing your rose books with others as prizes. We will take smaller items and make them part of gift baskets.
Items that are easy for those who are traveling to take home with them, like gift cards, are also appreciated.
As a token of our appreciation, all donations received by July 15, 2015 will be acknowledged in our Convention Program.
All items must be mailed by July 15, 2015 or if you need to hand-carry your item to the Convention, please let us know about your donation so we can plan for it and acknowledge it.
And, don't forget to support the raffle by buying lots of tickets! Bring your own address labels with your name and phone number on it to save you time in the raffle area.
The Silent Auction will be held on Friday night, please bring your checkbook and bid generously, all proceeds benefit American Rose Society related activities.
GOODIES FOR THE OFFICIAL CONVENTION TOTE BAG
One of the great pleasures of going to a Rose Convention is to dig into your convention tote bag and see what kinds of cool stuff and surprises are inside... the possibilities are endless! Be a part of that delight that greets conventioneers upon arrival at the Convention by donating something to be placed inside the official convention tote bag.
If you are a local society, your goodie sends a special Rose Welcome to all attendees.
If you are a business or service, your goodie reached a desirable target audience at their first point of contact with the Convention, a terrific way to make a first impression!
GUIDELINES FOR TOTE BAG CONTRIBUTIONS
- You must send 300 to 350 pieces of the same item to be included in the official convention tote bag.
- Any items received in quantities less than 300 may not be placed in bags but will be placed on a table in the registration area.
- All items received by July 15, 2015 will be acknowledged in the Convention Program.
- There is no charge to have items placed in the Tote Bags.
- Items donated should have some tangible value or usefulness to bring joy to the recipient and not be merely a flyer promoting a commercial service. The Convention Committee reserves the right to not place an item in the Tote Bags.
- Handmade items are welcome, but should not include food items that might spoil or attract bugs (sorry, it can really create a mess!)
- Be creative and think of what you would enjoy receiving.
WHERE TO SEND RAFFLE, SILENT AUCTION AND TOTE BAG DONATIONS:
Send your raffle, silent auction or tote bag goodies no later than July 15, 2015, along with how you would like to be listed in the Convention Program to:
2 Dana's Highway
Glen Cove, NY 11542
Questions? Contact Pat at email@example.com.